Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A dump that burns


A few odds and ends Ive been working on lately. Everything with a © I copied from somewhere.


The finished airplane picture. It still feels a little bland and cartoon-y to me.

The standing girl and the old man with the hair bun are from photo refs but I didnt figure it was important to have the source.



























I went to the art library and copied a few classics, re:the Schiele and Hokusai. The large man near the fish is Hurley from lost. My girlfriends current obsession.

























Nude man threatened by claw.

















A fair number of photo refs on this page.











































The robot is an unfinished project ala the airplane at the beginning of the post.
The girl in profile is my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment