Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Post of many heads.



Some older stuff. Its amazing how long I can stretch this out. Just random odds and ends. My dad is in there and one of his friends. A number of random deviant models. Just trying to get sketching bodies down a little better.












After that is a few more heads. Some are old and some are new. Almost all of them are either from my head or referenced off models from deviant art. Id link to them, but it would take a really long time.













Lining these pictures up is really hard in the blogger editor. Maybe I should learn html. I like the fellow in the suite. Oozing malevelance.






Also I lost my sketchbook! A horrible thing. To compound that I had my tablet stylus with it for some reason. Time to start putting the pieces back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment